IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH THE BUILDING REGULATIONS AND BE ABLE TO PRODUCE THIS CERTIFICATE SHOULD IT BE REQUIRED IN THE FUTURE.
“Win the cost of your product” Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Draw entries are automatically made when a customer registers their stove or fire with Stovax, Gazco, Yeoman, Dovre, Varde, Lotus or Nordpeis online, subject to the conditions below.
- A second entry to the draw can also be made, if wished, by submitting a product review in our customer showcase area.
- If a customer returns their order or purchase after registration, their entry will be invalid.
- The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- The prize is defined as the net cost paid to the authorised Stovax, Gazco, Yeoman, Dovre, Varde, Lotus or Nordpeis retailer (including VAT) of the product purchase only, as shown by the receipt to a maximum value of the RRP of the product at the time of purchase.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- A winner will be selected at random on the 1st of September 2020 and the 4th of January 2021 after each draw has ended, and contacted via email or telephone thereafter. If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, a new prize draw will take place.
- Each draw includes Product Registrations and customer showcases area submitted since the previous draw.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Stovax Heating Group reserves the right to alter, amend, foreclose or withdraw the promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of Stovax Gazco are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is available to all registrations made in the UK, The Republic of Ireland, France, Netherlands and Belgium only.
Free Stove Starter kit and have a tree planted in your name
If you have selected to receive a free stove and fire starter kit and have a tree planted in your name, please note that your details will be securely passed to our partner company, Certainly Wood Ltd to undertake the tree planting and delivery of your starter kit direct to the address where the fire is installed. This promotion is only available to customers with installations at a mainland UK address.
Information regarding the processing of personal data
For the purposes of the “Data Protection Rules” defined as “The from time to time applicable laws or regulations in respect of Processing Personal Data, including but not limited to, from 25 May 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the “GDPR”) as well as supplementary local adaptions and regulations in respect of data protection. (“GDPR”), the data controller is Stovax Limited (registered number 1572550) or Gazco Limited (registered number 2228426), both of which are companies registered in England with the address of Falcon Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, Devon EX2 7LF.
Stovax Limited, reg. no. 1572550 or Gazco Limited (registered number 2228426) processes your personal data in connection with your registration of your appliance for warranty purposes and any other purpose which you have explicitly approved above. We care about your integrity and therefore want to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal data.
The data controller
Stovax Limited or Gazco Limited is the data controller for the processing of your personal data. Our contact details are Falcon Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, Devon. EX2 7LF, for both companies.
Data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer at the following address:-
The Company Secretary, Stovax Limited , Falcon Road, Sowton industrial Estate, Exeter, Devon. EX2 7LF.
The purpose and legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data by storage, viewing and registration.
The personal data stored by us will comprise the data entered on this form above.
The legal basis for the processing, of your registration details, is that it is necessary for the performance of our contract with your supplying dealer and to facilitate compliance with our legal obligations, under UK Consumer Legislation.
If you have consented to our provision of further information by ticking any of the three further boxes, then the legal basis is consent by yourself above.
It is necessary for us to collect the personal data in order to fulfil our legal requirements. You are not obliged to provide the personal data to us.
Who has access to your personal data?
The data is primarily used by the technical customer services departments. Members of management may also have selective access, but only where necessary as part of duties relating to managing your relationship with the Company.
For how long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the above mentioned purpose of the processing and for the further period necessary under UK law relating to the retention of documents for tax purposes. However, we do not store personal data longer than 7 years after the longest warranty period applicable to your appliance have elapsed.
If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. However, such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data based on the consent before the withdrawal. You have the right to request access to information regarding which of your personal data that is being processed and request rectification of your personal data. You also have the right to object to and request restriction of the processing concerning your personal data, as well as the right to request erasure of your personal data. You also have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller (data portability).
To exercise these rights please contact the Data Protection Officer, whose details are given above. If you are not satisfied with our service, you have the right to lodge a complaint the Information Commissioners’ Office or another competent supervisory authority in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.